Uniform and PE Kit
We have high expectations of our students at all times, to include with their personal appearance. We require students in Years 7 to 11 to wear their uniform with pride and to adhere to our uniform policy. We ask that parents/carers support us in ensuring their child is dressed smartly every day.
Compulsory Uniform Items
- Blue polo shirt with the school logo.
- Black v-neck jumper with the school logo.
- Black trousers (no jeans, leggings, jeggings, cropped, jogging bottoms or cargo trousers).
- Plain black knee-length skirt (no lycra or contour).
- Black shoes (no plimsolls or shoes that look like trainers are allowed).
We are keen to support parents/carers in purchasing most of our uniform from the high street. Our branded uniform items can be purchased from the following suppliers Josens via their website or by visiting the shop on Harpur Street in the town centre. Alternatively, our online supplier is Your School Uniform.
We also have other appearance expectations as follows:
- Makeup may be worn if it is discrete and in keeping with a working environment.
- False and acrylic nails are not permitted.
- Students may wear a watch and a small pair of stud earrings. A necklace can be worn if it is tucked insider the polo shirt.
- Students may wear one small nose stud however, other facial piercings are not permitted.
- Hairstyles should be neat and practical for school and hair colour should be natural.
- Students may wear a head covering due to religious observance.
The following items are required for all PE and Dance lessons:
|Long plain black socks|
|Black PE polo shirt (with the school logo)|
|Plain black tracksuit bottoms*||Sports leggings or black opaque leggings*|
|Rugby top with the school logo*|
|Black quarter zip outdoor top with the school logo*|
Items marked with an * are optional.
All jewellery must be removed for PE and Dance lessons.
Please see the link below to our uniform policy.